We Are Trace Certified
We at Nahdat General Trading and Contracting Establishment are proud to announce that TRACE, the world’s leading anti-bribery standard setting organization, has completed its rigorous due diligence review of Nahdat. We have been granted the TRACE Certification, which demonstrates the company’s commitment to transparency in international commercial transactions.
TRACE Certification due diligence report contains an anti-bribery compliance information establishing that Nahdat Group has been thoroughly vetted, trained and certified by TRACE. To successfully complete a review, Nahdat had to provide detailed responses to a broad-ranging questionnaire that included:
- Detailed company, affiliate and subsidiary information, along with corporate literature.
- Business registrations
- Corporate ownership
- Identification of and CVs for owners, directors and key employees.
- Additional ownerships, directorships and employment of all owners, directors and key employees.
- Current and previous government employment of all owners, directors and key employees.
- Three business references.
- Financial reference or audited financial statement.
TRACE provides an end-to-end, cost-effective and practical solution for anti-bribery and third party compliance for global organizations. The TRACE Anti-Bribery Compliance Solution offers multinational companies and their commercial intermediaries an unparalleled membership program, scalable and customizable training options and risk-based due diligence and advisory services. TRACE International is a non-profit membership organization that pools resources to provide members with anti-bribery compliance support while TRACE Incorporated offers both members and non-members customizable risk-based due diligence, in-person training and consulting services. With a shared mission to increase commercial transparency, TRACE International and TRACE Incorporated provide companies with one complete anti-bribery compliance solution. For more information, visit www.TRACEInternational.org.